We are checking availability.
Thank you for your patience...
In addition to an unforgettable stay, a collection of unique and unusual experiences await you at the Morukuru Ocean House. Located on the Garden Route of South Africa, this beachhouse villa welcomes families in the heart of the De Hoop nature reserve. Renowned for its eco-design and the breathtaking ocean views from its large picture windows, you can interact with this unspoiled natural setting through a choice of activities. Jump on a mountain bike for an adventure in the reserve – one of the best ways to explore this ecosystem and understand more about its biodiversity and the need to protect it – or try your hand at sandboarding down the dunes. On your return, relax around the private swimming pool or just enjoy the feeling of being far from the rest of the world.
• Lodge with 4 bedrooms, each with a King bed
• Total area: 800sqm / 8 611sqft
• Morukuru Ocean House is a beautiful ocean-facing accommodation, inspired by the sand dunes of South Africa
• Situated in one of Africa’s most beautiful coastal reserves: De Hoop Nature Reserve, just south of Swellendam along the Garden Route in the Overberg region
• Large sheltered patio – Viewing deck upstairs – Bar and lounge area upstairs
• Temperature controlled private pool (10 meter) – Dutch tub with ocean view
• Living and dining room – Fireplaces – Kitchen
• TV room / study that can be used as a kid’s bedroom (bunkbeds)
• Library – Wine cellar
• 4 En-suite bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower – Double vanities – Makeup mirror – Hairdryer – Bathrobes and slippers – Locally produced Rain bath amenities
• Complimentary WiFi – Flat screen television
• Electronic safe in each bedroom – Telescope for stargazing
• All meals included
• All drinks included, with the exception of wines on the ‘Reserve list’
• Staying at Morukuru Ocean House is all about reconnecting family, friends, nature, you – During your stay you can choose to enjoy our complimentary activities, completely tailored to your requirements
• Private nature drives including a private vehicle and your personal guide
• 8 Members of staff including private guide, chef, host, butler and housekeeping
• Babysitting service at charge
• Maximum occupancy: 8 adults and 4 children up to 16 years old
Morukuru Beach LodgeDiscover