This former farmhouse dates back to 1825. Its original beams were preserved when the property was renovated. The kitchen annually transforms into a “charity lab”: a taste laboratory that funds charitable projects.
Local producers gather outside the kitchen, their arms full of the produce and products they have reared, grown or made in the nearby certified organic farms. Surrounded by his team, the chef weighs up, smells and checks over, invents on the spot the evening's menu for the guests at the annual charity dinner, with a constant focus on creating surprise and new combinations for the taste buds and the eyes. It is an event that is eagerly awaited, and raises funds to finance numerous local projects tied to education and health.