A charming journey, driving in unique vintage cars across the most beautiful places in Italy.
Gran Turismo Italiano offers to discover the beauties of Italian regions by car: gastronomy, wine, art, history, culture, landscape and lifestyle. They wish to bring the excellence of the Italian lifestyle through vintage cars and sports cars, flawless service, excellent hospitality and gastronomy of the highest level. Gran Turismo Italiano invites you to brighten your journey and to live authentic experiences, by driving in classic or sports cars along the most charming roads of Italy.
1- Classic and sports cars rental services
Gran Turismo Italiano’s unique and tailor-made services are available all across Italy (Excluding islands – For some areas, extra delivery costs may apply). The offers may include from technical assistance to unique experiences during the trips.
Contact our Central reservation office
includes vintage cars from the sixties and seventies: Fiat 1500 Cabriolet, Triumph Spitfire, Fiat 124 Spider, MG B roadster, Alfa Romeo Duetto.
Rental base price (3 days): € 2.400,00
Additional day: € 290,00
includes cars from the fifties and sixties: Triumph TR3, MG A Roadster, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider, Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider.
Rental base price (3 days): € 2.900,00
Additional day: € 340,00
includes a wide range of sports car, vintage or modern.
Price may vary significantly, ask our customer services for a custom offer.
For the above categories:
• onsite delivery and pickup in selected hotels (1)
• insurance (liability, fire and theft)
• complimentary driving gloves
• 500 km (plus 100 km per extra day)
• gps monitoring (3)
• remote help desk
• travel hints
• VAT and all applicable taxes (clear price, no surprises
Prices do not include:
• CDW (available at extra charge) (2)
• Fuel (fuel card available)
• onsite support and concierge service (4)
For any information about tours and cars provided and for any personalized quote, we invite you to fill in the online form; you will be contacted by a Gran Turismo Italiano concierge.
(1) Onsite delivery is available at no extra cost in the following hotels and locations:
- Chateau Monfort (Milano)
- Relais Santa Croce, G.H. Villa Cora (Firenze)
- Borgo San Felice (Castelnuovo Berardenga)
- Londra Palace (Venezia – delivery in Piazzale Roma)
- L’Albereta (Brescia)
- Airports: Bologna (BLQ), Milano Linate (LIN), Milano Malpensa (MXP), Firenze Peretola (FLR), Venezia Tessera (VCE)
For delivery to other locations please ask our customer service, extra costs may apply.
(2) CDW is available with 10% deductible (minimum € 300,00) at the cost of € 290,00 for the first 3 days, plus € 90,00 for each additional day.
(3) Please note that vintage cars are subject to possible failures. Cars from our fleet are accurately checked before each departure, but a 50 years old car cannot have the same reliability of a modern rental car.
For this reason, we support you from our offices with a gps monitoring service and we are always ready to alert the roadside assistance service (provided by ACI Global – www.aciglobal.it). In addition, you can choose our Onsite support and concierge service, that will be always at your side.
(4) Onsite support and concierge service is provided by our qualified staff, discretely following you during your journey on a support car and helping you with any technical issue, visits, historic and cultural hints and other special requests. It includes also a photo book taken during your journey.
Prices start from € 2.300,00 for a 3 days tour. Ask our customer service for more details.